Saturday, November 8, 2014

A New Beginning...

Assalamualaikum everybodeyh! How you doin'? krik krik krik.. *cricket sounds cause no one reads mah blog.wahaha*

Intro:

This is my 2nd blog actually. Don't really know what drives me into making a new one, but I haven't deleted my old one. I guess this one is more...matured? blergh. 

Anyway, A New Beginning, but this doesn't mean the old one has to end. In any perspective, you should use the old one (be it bad or good experiences, etc.) as a guide to be a better you. 

(first attempt to sound matured) 

Blimey, whatevs! I'll be what I want to be, I'll write what I want to write, 'cause each entry could be inspired from different emotions. I'm a woman, 'course I have many emotions! See...?


So, emm, the existence of this new blog could be due to stress (or laziness) from lotsa works that I should actually do. But I am just a great PROcrastinator that I end up making a new blog. This, my readers, is what we call denying reality. I am pretty good at that.


**Let's the real business begins.**  


My name is *******, I am from Malaysia and I'll write either in English, Malay or a little bit of both. I am a student of Biomedical Science. The course is great, but after four years, after experiencing myself how laboratory life is, I came to a conclusion that, I DON'T WANT TO WORK IN THE LAB. Funny, don't you think? Well, I did like my course but it's the lab life that exhausts me. I mean, you don't get to see people much, you spend hella lots of time in the lab, and you'll need to read lots of science papers! The thing that mainly that makes me upset is the lack of human interaction. No, I am not an extrovert person, but it's good to have human communication, not machine communication which would eventually leads to a monologue and if you get caught doing it, you might be labelled as...crazy? Alas, I think every researcher does this.


Then, what will I do next? Find a rich guy and get married? Maybe. Work in the lab as a research assistant? No. Stay at home and be burden to mom? Hopefully not. But I've been eyeing psychology course for a Master's degree, InshaaAllah. Also, my mom had told me about 2 years ago,  to continue study. I guess my mom knows best for her children. She knows this great-minded child won't be with somebody and settle down in the near future. T.T 


We'll see how things go and tag along. But I think I have a strong feeling in psychology course. InshaaAllah. 


WTYL! (Write To You Later!)



3 comments:

  1. see your answer in my blog. you must be studying biomed sciene in um?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean, you " had studied". not "studying".

    ReplyDelete